TWIN BIRCH – A Serene Lakeside Retreat Open All Yearwhere Quality meets Hospitality in Prince Edward County
A small, beautifully landscaped and unique resort on West Lake in the quaint little town of Wellington in Prince Edward County with easy access to Lake Ontario and the famous Sandbanks Provincial Park.
We offer outstandingly clean and well maintained accommodation for any type of traveller who is looking to spend some time in the County.
If it is a family vacation, couples retreat, dad’s fishing trip, girlfriend’s getaway, wine tasting or art galleries tour, business trip or for tourists just passing through we will have the perfect style of accommodation for you.
And yes, pets are welcome too!
Twin Birch Cottage Resort offers a multitude of lodging options for those looking for a Prince Edward County Vacation in Wellington. From the serene lakefront cottages to the cozy tree lined cottages, Twin Birch has the right accommodations for you. Spend your afternoons relaxing by the lake, canoeing or venture off into Wellington for a spot of shopping or lunch. Located just minutes from Bloomfield and Picton, Wellington is the ideal base for your County Vacation. With plenty of fine dining, art galleries and studios, and our multitude of wineries, Wellington possesses everything needed to give you an unforgettable vacation!
- our resort is on town services therefore the tap water is safe to drink
- pet friendly, dog sitting and walking available on-site ($)
- 2 complimentary season passes to Sandbanks and all other Provincial Parks (inquire about availability)
- complimentary WIFI and satellite TV with integrated DVD player
- breakfast available ($) complimentary for Grapevine Suite
- docking facilities ($)
- boat rentals ($)
- canoe, stand-up paddle board and kayak rentals ($)
- complimentary use of pedal boat
- life jackets and safety kits
- fish cleaning station
- lawn chairs and loungers
- bike storage
- badminton net, rackets and birdies, volley ball and other games
- fire pit; wood for sale ($)
- complimentary wine tasting cards from nearby wineries
- travel information, maps and insider’s guide